Studying MBBS in Russia is one of the most popular MBBS destinations among all medical aspirants. Russian MBBS is affordable and reliable. Studying MBBS in Russia is ideal for students seeking admission to India’s government universities but their seats cannot be secured by meeting the eligibility requirements. These universities are approved and accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO). The country attracts international students because of its high cost-effectiveness of living, and the tuition of Russian MBBS is worth it. Students graduating from Russian universities or colleges are eligible to take all licensing exams.
The Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia
- Compared with different countries such as the United States (US), Canada, and Germany, MBBS in Russia fees is extremely low.
- The language of instruction in Russia is English and Russian, making it easier for international students to adapt to the surrounding environment.
- Russian medical schools provide first-class infrastructure and world-class, technically sophisticated laboratories.
- All degrees offered by universities or colleges are globally recognized. Because the country offers students the opportunity to learn beautiful languages, students have gained international popularity.
- Students studying MBBS in Russia have the opportunity to participate in global trade projects, conferences, and other scientific projects of different international colleges, which opens up more opportunities for them to achieve their goals in the medical field.
- Students who complete MBBS in Russia are eligible to take any licensing exams, such as PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board test), USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), etc. After passing the NMC (National Medical Commission) screening test, they are eligible to find a job in India.
Top Colleges or Universities for MBBS in Russia
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University is a well-known educational institution in Simferopol, the capital of Russia. In 1918, the Tafrida National Monument Vernadsky was located in Simferopol. The name of the university was changed to M.V. Frunze Crimea University in 1921. Now, starting in 2014, the name has been changed again to V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University. Many international students want to study MBBS in Russia and choose Crimean Federal University.
- Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University is the initial university in Russia. There are currently 16 research institutes, 3 colleges and universities, law schools, and 2 regional branches. The university provides a library for students, which includes 15,000 manuscripts and 3,000 books. The library provided a variety of books and opened up the city of Kazan.
- Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University is one of the top state medical universities in Russia. The university is the Russian Federation Medical Center. The university provides the most advanced technology, including well-equipped laboratories, scientific research laboratories, and tumor science institutes. Currently, Bashkir State Medical University offers its students five departments, namely general medicine, dentistry, pediatrics, pharmacy, and preventive medicine. There are approximately 1,000 clinical residences and doctorate programs and 7,000 postgraduate professional pieces of training.
- Perm State Medical University
Perm State Medical University is Russia’s oldest and largest university. In 2016, the university completed its hundred years of glory. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education. In 2016, the university began to teach in English and welcomes students from more than 21 countries around the world. It provides students with 5 years of basic theoretical knowledge and 1 year of extra time for the internship period.